Advanced Search

WE Stone Racks for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell WE Stone Racks for Sale

This topic contains 127 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  N.Keil.2005 02/22/2019 at 6:46 pm.

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Steve
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

I received my Rack-it from Marc and it was just want I was looking for (see above for picture) and you find that Marc it great to deal with,  Thanks again. Steve

2 users thanked author for this post.

MarcH
    • Topics: 55
    • Replies: 1598

N.Keil.2005  Thank you for your inquiry.  I’ll get back to you via private message.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-It)

Chef Todd
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

they look great! If I may ask where did you get the 2000/4000 stones?

MarcH

Welcome to the Wicked Edge Forum, Chef Todd.

I sent you a private message.  You can access it by clicking the blue dot, next to your screen name, on your browser screw top upper right.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-It)

MarcH

Here’s a new model Rack-It I was commissioned to design and build for forum member N Keil 2005.

I call it the Rigid Hybrid Rack-It.  You can use it hanging on the wall and on the bench top, too.  No moving parts or folding legs.  It incorporates a removable plastic storage box to hold your various regularly used sharpening tools.  It has built in mounting slots for secure hanging and easy removal.  This Rack-It is a modular design so it can be configured to store almost any multiple of stone pairs.  It can be built with or without the storage box.  These Rack-Its I custom build to your specific requirements.

Here’s the Rigid Rack-It hanging on a wall:

Rigid-Hydrid-Rack-It-Hanging
    Down on the table top:

Rigid-Hybrid-Rack-It-Standing
    Here are the wall mounting slots:

Rear-View-Hanging-Screw-Slots

Here’s a side view:

Rigid-Hybrid-Rack-It-Hanging

Just to give you an idea this rack is roughly 14″ cubed in dimensions.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-It)

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.

MarcH

These Wicked Edge Stone storage racks and others models can be custom made to your specific needs.  I do still make the original table-top “Rack-Its” and the newer “Modular and Hybrid Rack-Its”.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-It)

MarcH

Here’s a 36 aluminum post Lg Curved Rectangular Rack-It, I just finished.  It’s ready to send off to a “Face Book Edge Snobs” Wicked Edge user.  It’ll accommodate 18 pairs of any medium, type or thickness, Wicked Edge paddles.

36-post-Lg-Rack-it-curved-rectangle-base
    Front-view-of-stone-variety-and-spacing-s
    36-post-Lg-Rack-It-long-side-view-s

He’s just about a year into sharpening with his Wicked Edge but it’s obvious he has plans to expand his stone collection!

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-It)

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.

N.Keil.2005
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Sorry for the super late reply. Marc was great to deal with. I couldn’t be happier with my Rack-It. Built to my specification along with Marc’s expertise. Modular and freed up my work space. Every stone is accessable and easy to read. And I have plenty of room for expansion which currently is still empty but I’m sure it won’t be for long. Marc, sincerely, thank you.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.