Advanced Search

W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Here are the two racks I built for Reaper:

2-30-stone-racks

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    mort
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Hi Marc,

I just received a WE 130 and wanted to buy a medium base rack with 24 aluminum posts.

Thanks,

mort

Marc H

Hi Mort, Welcome to the Wicked Edge Forum and Community.

I’ll contact you via private message.  You’ll see the notification in the upper right of this browser window. Click on your forum screen name or hover on your forum screen name to get a drop-down menu. Thanks

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Marc H

This is the “Rack-It” I just made and sent to Wicked Edge Forum Member mort

24-Post-MedLG-Curved-Rectangle

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Reaper
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 7

I am sure he will be as pleased with his rack as I was with my pair. They hold my stones with the wicked edge covers perfectly. I would recommend Marc’s racks to anyone who would like to keep their stones organized.

Marc H

I am pleased to announce the availability of my new Modular Hybrid Rack-It Design.  This rack can be designed to hang on the wall and used strictly in that position, used only flat on a table top or can it be made with folding legs to allow it to be removed from the wall mount position and used on the table top in the raised easel like orientation.

Standing-Hybrid-Rack-empty-s

Wall-Mount-Position-Front-View-s

Because of the modular design I can easily make any stone layout to accommodate the number of stone pairs you may require and the rack dimensions you’ll need to fit your wall or table top space.

Hybrid-Rack-Rt-Side-View-s

Folded-Rack-Showing-Wall-Mount-Position-s

These new Modular Hybrid Rack-Its, like all of my Rack-It designs, are customs built and priced to your order specifications.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    5 users thanked author for this post.
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Very cool!

-Clay

Andys87
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

Hi, I’d like a small with aluminum posts. Please send me info on where to send payment. Thanks.

Andy

Reaper
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 7

Marc: I think your new hybrid rack is a great idea. I am trying to figure out a way to incorporate that system into my area where I sharpen. I think the tiered rack is a great idea making it easier to see your stones. As soon as I figure out how to incorporate it you will be getting an order from me

Marc H

Here’s the 24 aluminum post “Rack-It” I just completed and mailed to forum member Andys87.

Long-Side-View

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Steve
    Participant
    • Topics: 0

MarcH,  if you are still selling these Racks I would take one, just send me a reply, thanks again

Steve

Marc H

Steve, I’ll send you a private message.  Thanks for your interest and more importantly, welcome to the Wicked Edge Forum.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Andys87
    Participant
    • Topics: 1

I just received my 24 stone Rack-it today. It is very nice! Marc is a pleasure to do business with. It really cleaned up my work space. Thanks Marc!

Andy

3 users thanked author for this post.
    NotSharpEnuff
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 120

I want to thank Marc for the Modular Hybrid Rack-it above.  I was discussing buying one of his standard racks but didn’t have much bench space available.  Below is an abbreviated portion of our email discussion:

Marc, I’m attaching some pictures of my work area so you can see that I’m pretty space limited. Thinking out of the box and not having drawers, have you thought of a rack mounted on the wall?  My bench is mounted on wheels and I often roll it out of the garage to use the chop saw/router etc…

Ed, I have something in mind for a wall rack, I’ve been kicking around.  I have gathered the materials.  I just have to put the time in to get it made.

And so the Hybrid Modular Rack-it was born.  I’m extremely happy with the result and it is exactly what I wanted.

I’ve added some pictures of it mounted in my garage.

Ed K.

20181015_210858
    20181015_210932

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Marc H

Here’s a 24 Aluminum Post Medium Rack-It I just sent off the Steve:

24-Post-Side-View-s

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.