Advanced Search

W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Gazillion
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 24

Good afternoon MarcH,

If drawers are available for my Rack-it I’d really appreciate you including them. The drawers look very handy.

Derek

Here’s Forum Member Doug Thompson’s finished rack. He has the last 2 drawer base I’ve been able to get. I only have the larger 3 drawer bases left. Doug-2-Drawer-Rack-for-30-Stones Enjoy your Rack-It

MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Sorry Gazillion,  that was the last 2 Drawer base I can find in the on-line market place.  I did order one from a reseller but when I got it, they had an inventory mix-up they didn’t know about and they sent the three drawer base.  I immediately reordered thinking it was just an oversight. They cancelled my second order when they realized they didn’t have any more 2 drawers available and their inventory had been mislabeled.  I did a thorough web search and no one handles the 2 drawers any longer, at this time.

There are Three Drawer Bases available.  They are pretty large.  Probably on the order of  rack space for 42 to 48 stones.  I made a rack with this same size 3 drawer base to store 56 stones, (28 pairs), without a problem.  So that base is pretty large.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Gazillion
    Participant

Good afternoon Marc,

Thank you for the update. I think what you’ve made me is the perfect Rack-it for the space I’ve allocated. I’m eager to receive my Rack-it.

I’ll update this post with a picture when it arrives.

Derek

Sorry Gazillion, that was the last 2 Drawer base I can find in the on-line market place. I did order one from a reseller but when I got it, they had an inventory mix-up they didn’t know about and they sent the three drawer base. I immediately reordered thinking it was just an oversight. They cancelled my second order when they realized they didn’t have any more 2 drawers available and their inventory had been mislabeled. I did a thorough web search and no one handles the 2 drawers any longer, at this time. There are Three Drawer Bases available. They are pretty large. Probably on the order of rack space for 42 to 48 stones. I made a rack with this same size 3 drawer base to store 56 stones, (28 pairs), without a problem. So that base is pretty large.

MarcH

Here is a Rack-It I built-to-order for Loremipsum.  It is for 20 stones, 10 pairs, with aluminum posts.  It’s on a small bamboo base, 6″ wide and 8″ deep.  It’s foot print is fairly small.  Perfect for a small workspace.

20-post-Rack-It-for-Loremipsum
    10-pair-Rack-It-for-Loremipsum
    Enjoy using it.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Gazillion
    Participant

Good evening MarcH,

Thank you for my new Rack-it. It turned out great!

Derek

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Doug Thompson
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 9

Marc, Received my rack today, “Outstanding Job”, great service. will get years of enjoyment using it. The drawers give me a place to put my sharpies & tools.

Thanks again, Doug Thompson

Dale Wachholz
    Participant
    • Replies: 27

WOW those are NICE!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    sksharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 408

Even if you pack your system up after every use a devise that holds your stones securely and accessible are invaluable in extending the life of your stones, strops and platens. The Rack-It helps prevent cross contamination and damage. I highly recommend the Rack-It! I own 4 of them so I can separate my mediums and I have limited space so smaller racks work better for me.

MarcH

Here is the Rack-It  I built for Jeff.  It’s due to arrive today.  His rack has an even number of pegs both front and side so it lends itself to either orientation: narrow front forward or wide side forward.  This allows you to use it on your workspace in the direction that best accommodates it while still having stone pairs together, side by side.

Narrow-view
    side-view

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Jeff
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 40

This thank you is long over due.  I’ve been using the rack Mark built me for about 3 months now.  Works awesome.  My workbench may still be a little messy but no longer because of loose W/E stones.  Mark is a great guy to deal with and he delivers a handy product.

Jeff.

IMG_20180521_1311020

Attachments:
    MarcH

Here is a Wicked Edge Stone Holder Rack I just made and mailed off to one of our newer WE Forum members.

This one is 9″ x 9″ square with 36 Aluminum posts for 18 stone pairs.

36-Aluminum-Posts-9-X-9in

I have the plans/layouts to make “Rack-Its” with a capacity from 12 stones up to 84 stones using about 15 different, sizes and shapes, sustainable wood bases.  Tell me what you need and I’ll show you how I can accommodate it.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    MarcH

I have Rack-It layouts that are compatible with the WE Strop Covers, for those of you concerned with cross contamination using my open design Rack-Its.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

John
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Are you still selling these?

MarcH

Welcome to the Wicked Edge Forum….John

Yes I am, I’ll send you a Private Message shortly.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Reaper
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 7

Just received my stone racks from Marc. I ordered the 30 pin aluminum post that holds 15 pairs of stones because of space I ordered 2 they came out great. I use the wicked edge stone covers and explained that to Marc. Throughout the ordering process he was very helpful. I would highly recommend that if you are looking for a rack for your stones he is the person that you should contact

great thanks go out to Marc

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.