Advanced Search

W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Sm-18-Posts

I’m offering three sizes: Small (18 Stones -9 pairs), Med (32 Stones- 16 pairs) and Large (56 Stones- 28 pairs) with either wood posts or aluminum posts. The price is delivered, it includes all packing and shipping. Small: wood posts $25 / alum posts $30 Medium: wood posts $40 / alum posts $50 Large: wood posts $50 / alum $65 I am willing to make whatever size or configuration you need.

Thanks, Marc

Lg-56-Stones

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    MarcH

Here’s how it works. The racks are semi-custom made. You tell me how many WE Stones/Paddle Pairs you want to have rack space for and what types of stones/paddles you use, (for instance: wet-stones are much thicker than say Glass Lapping Film Plates or Strops so wet-stones require more space between them so as not to touch). I’ll layout your rack to the space dimension and peg count you request and give you the price. I space the pegs evenly to accommodate your thickest stones in any position so you can change the order and placement of the stones to fit your needs and are not required to always keep them in the same positions. (Custom layouts can be done.) The base size is chosen to accommodate the number of peg pairs you need. I will use the smallest base that your layout will work with. The wood base is oiled Bamboo. You have a choice of aluminum or wood pegs. Aluminum peg racks are more expensive than wood peg racks both in materials and shipping therefore priced accordingly. The racks are shipped directly to you, fully assembled. The price includes shipping. After you receive the rack and approve of it you pay me. Payment is by personal check or PayPal. If it’s not to your liking I’ll make it right. Any simple custom touches or modifications you want will be reflected in the pricing.

If you are interested in ordering a rack please send me a Private Message, (PM), by clicking the yellow balloon or the envelope under my avatar.

Thanks, Marc

Lg-56-Stones
    Med-32-Stones
    Sm-18-Posts

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    motocoder
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 11

Hi Marc –

I like the configuration that you made for Clay – picture earlier in the thread. It was 4 x 5 (20 stones) with aluminum rods. I would like to order one of those.

Thanks

uilleann
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 16

if you are still making the stone racks,  I would like to get a medium.

Salomonalcantar
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 7

What be your full cost for a simple all wood rack for 16 stones total

MarcH

What be your full cost for a simple all wood rack for 16 stones total

I sent you a private message. You should get an orange rectangle lower right saving you have an unread message.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

motocoder
    Participant

The rack I ordered from Marc just arrived in the mail today. I just wanted to say what a nice job he did with this. The rack is just exactly what I wanted – keeps the stones from contaminating each other, makes it convenient to swap out stones, and it’s fairly space efficient.

Anyone on the fence should just go ahead and order one.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    motocoder
    Participant

If you have a spare slot in your rack, with a McDonald’s straw and some tape you can make a rack-compatible holder for your Sharpie marker (see pic).WP_20170505_09_03_35_Pro

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    uilleann
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 16

I just got mine….. Its the perfect item to store my stones.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    MarcH

Mark76-New-Rack
    Mark76’s new rack ships to the Netherlands Soon. Enjoy it Mark

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Looking forward . Great work!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

MarcH

I just received an order of a variety of different size and thickness bamboo bases to make these semi-custom Wicked Edge Stone Racks. I can try to make you any configuration you request.

Marc

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Spike2kx
    Participant
    • Replies: 7

<p style=”text-align: center; padding-left: 60px;”>I’d like one! Can you message me?</p>

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

My rack has arrived. It’s great! I use it primarily for my strops; very handy, since the strops don’t touch each other or (like in the Plano box I use for my stones) any surface that’s previously been touched by other strops. So there is zero chance of pollution of the strops. Thanks Marc!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Ron
    Participant
    • Replies: 4

I would like a medium with aluminum posts. Please send me specifics on payment. Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.