Advanced Search

W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 406

Looks great, Marc! I’m still loving mine.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Bryce Herbst
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 8

I recently received my 36-post step tiered “Rack-It”.  Marc has designed an elegant, yet simple unit that solves my Wicked Edge paddle storage issues.  It meets all my expectations and needs.

His craftsmanship and attention to detail are evident in the unit’s design and manufacture. It can be wall mounted or/and taken down to sit on a table top. He even thought to add pads to prevent wall and table top damage.

Customer service is outstanding.  I couldn’t be more pleased with the product.

20210720_1703551
    20210720_1704141
    20210720_1705401

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

I just completed this small 16 post curved rectangular bamboo base.  This model is my “original, flat, Table-Top Rack-It”.   This was built for a new WE130 user and forum member.  It’s packed to be mailed out this week.

16-post-Table-Top-Rack-It
    16-Post-Rack-It-wide-side-view

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Marc H

Here’s the latest “Rack-It” I built and sent off to another W.E. forum subscriber.  This is a 36 post Step Tiered Rack-It model.  It sits on the table top and can hang on the wall.

Front-View
    Top-view
    Rear-View

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    000Robert
    Participant

Looks great, Marc! I should’ve had mine made a tier or two taller.

Marc H

I should’ve had mine made a tier or two taller.

The modular design of this Step Tiered model was conceived with making capacity upgrades possible.  When you’re ready it can be done.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

000Robert
    Participant

I should’ve had mine made a tier or two taller.

The modular design of this Step Tiered model was conceived with making capacity upgrades possible. When you’re ready it can be done.

Cool! I’ll let you know when I’m ready. Thanks, Marc!

Marc H

I have just added a new Rack-It design to my “Modular Design Series”.  This new Rack-It is the Flat Tabletop Expandable Model.  I have incorporated the modular post rung concept from the Step Tiered Model with the stained wood post rungs and polished aluminum side supports to offer this new style Rack-It system:

24-Post-Tabletop-Expandable
    These Rack-Its can be made is various configuration for post quantities and post spacing to meet your workspace needs.  The modular rungs are built to be interchangeable.  This allows me to offer upgrade kits to expand the Rack-It’s capacity, at a later time, if you run out of room when improving your stone collection variety.  These Flat Tabletop Expandable Models are mailed unassembled to keep the package sizes small and shipping expenses down so I can pass on the price savings.  They assembly in minutes with just a Phillips screwdriver.  All necessary hardware is included.

Ready-to-assemble

Expansion Kits can be purchased including everything needed to expand your existing Rack-It’s capacity in minutes.
    24-Post-rack-with-expansion-kits
    Please private message me for the most recent brochures and with any questions.

Thanks

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Marc H

I just completed this first Rack-It in my new “Narrow Series” format Step Tier Model for our new forum member James.  The new “Narrow Series” models have slightly closer post spacing than the original “Standard Series Rack-Its”.  They’re intended to be used where whetstones will not be considered, and sharpening workspace may be of a premium.

James wanted a 12-post small capacity “Rack-It” to hold just a basic grit compliment sharpening stone collection.

12-Post-Step-Tier-Narrow

These Step Tier Models are expandable in the future, if you should out-grow the original capacity, how it was first ordered.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Slowvirus
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Marc just finished a three step tier model for me and I couldn’t be happier with it. Thoughtful design, quality construction and it helps me make the most of the limited amount of space in the shop.

Attachments:
    000Robert
    Participant

Marc just finished a three step tier model for me and I couldn’t be happier with it. Thoughtful design, quality construction and it helps me make the most of the limited amount of space in the shop.

Marc does great work! I have one just like yours and I love it.

Marc H

I just finished building these four identical, 12 post, 3 rung, Step Tiered Rack-Its for Wicked Edge Knife Sharpeners. They will use these stone holders next to their various W.E. sharpening setups in their show booths at the various Knife Shows they attend each year.

20220704_151739
    20220704_152041

Please PM for ordering info.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Esseffemm
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

I’m considering 1 or 2 of the original non-curved 4 x 4 aluminum post models, and/or 1 or 2 of the original non-curved 4 x 6 aluminum post models. Both sized/spaced for everything but whetstones, and possibly including covers on some.

What are the approximate L x W dimensions of each?

Or, were you ever able to find more of the 2 drawer base? If so, what would be the post count and dimensions for it?

Thanks.

Marc H

PM sent

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Marc H

I recently built these four “Rack-Its” for a W.E. user:

20220901_111422
    20220901_111504
    20220901_111351

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.