Advanced Search

W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    NotSharpEnuff
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 120

Marc,

Received the new hybrid Rack-it and it is perfect.  I needed a larger Rack-it to accommodate the additions to my stone collection. The first two pictures are my original Rack-it.  I added a snap on cover to keep as much dust and bugs off my stones as it hangs in the garage.  The third Picture is the new Rack-it in it’s new home.  Both Racks have legs and will sit on a table or bench.

I would like to sell the original Rack-it.  Any one who may be interested in purchasing this used Rack-It please PM me.

Ed K.

20190802_184228
    20190802_184306
    20190803_125701

Attachments:
    5 users thanked author for this post.
    NotSharpEnuff
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 120

Here are some pictures of my original hybrid Rack-it that’s looking for a new home.  Anyone who is interested in purchasing this used Rack-It please PM me.

Ed K.

20190714_202320
    20190804_081917
    20190804_081856

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Just mailed forum member “Eagle Greg’s” 24 post table top Rack-It:

8in-X-10in-MedLg-24-Post-Rack-It
    24-Post-MedLG-Table-Top-Rack-It
    Enjoy it Greg!

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Marc H

Here’s another Rack-It I just finished building and mailed off to Forum member “Buzz B”.  This is an XL Table Top model Rack-It. It has 3 slide out storage drawers for accessories.  It accommodates 56 stone paddles or 28 pairs.

3-Drawer-XLg-56-stone-Tablet-Top-Rack-It
    56-Post-3-Drawer-Rack-It
    Thanks Buzz!

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Marc H

Just completed the build and mailed out this Medium 24 Post Rack-It for Forum member “Mike”.  It’s a Rigid Hybrid Model.  This model can be used on the table top or when it hangs on the wall:

24-Stone-Rack-It-front-view
    Rear-wall-mounts
    Side-View

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Eagle Greg
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 8

Marc!!! Sorry for such a late reply!!! Things have been hectic as I am heading back to Alaska for 3 weeks, in a couple days. My new 24 space Rack-It is Awesome!!! Thanks for all of the help!!!!

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Marc H

Here’s Forum member “Danny’s” new table top “Rack-It”.  This model has a capacity for 48 stones, (24 stone pairs), in a 3 drawer base.  The removable drawers are totally functional and practical.  They are large, wide and deep enough to actually hold many of your W.E. sharpening accessories.

The “Rack-It” is in the mail:

48-Post-3-Drawer-Base

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Danny
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 26

Got my rack it from MarcH on Monday. Loaded all up and ready to go. Looks great and works great.  Thanks MarcH.

Attachments:
    Marc H

I just finished this 24 post “Rack-It”.  This is called the “Rigid Hybrid” model.  It works just the same sitting flat on the sharpening work top or it mounts on the wall by integrated supported hangers.  It was designed for those with limited work space or just wanting to be able to hang it up out of the way.  This is a good size for those users with a good functional compliment of grits. films and strops in their sharpening progression.

24-Post-Rigid-Hybrid-Rack-It

24-Post-Side-View

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Tommie
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 29

IMG_2178

Received my Rack-It from MarcH this morning. Looks great and build to last forever! Thanks MarcH for another great accessory for my WE.

Tommie

Attachments:
    TimmyNY
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 3

I just finished this 24 post “Rack-It”. This is called the “Rigid Hybrid” model. It works just the same sitting flat on the sharpening work top or it mounts on the wall by integrated supported hangers. It was designed for those with limited work space or just wanting to be able to hang it up out of the way. This is a good size for those users with a good functional compliment of grits. films and strops in their sharpening progression. 24-Post-Rigid-Hybrid-Rack-It 24-Post-Side-View

That looks great… Can you PM on the cost

Marc H

I just mailed off another one of my 24 post Rigid Hybrid “Rack-Its”, I was given the opportunity to build for another new forum member.  This is proving to be a popular “Rack-It” design because of it’s capacity, (12 pairs of stones), and it’s compact design.  It allows you to easily see and reach your sharpening stones.  It also can hang on the wall with it’s built-in supported hanger holes.

Completed-Rack-It-front-view

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Marc H.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Marc H.
    Attachments:
    MikeA
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Thanks so much Marc!

The “Rack-It Rigid Hybrid” model is well made and a beautiful addition to my work bench.

I could not be more pleased with it’s form, function, and execution.  And, it was great to chat about sharpening with you.
    I cannot recommend a “Rack-It” from MarcH any higher.

E9A147BC-2DB7-46E4-BF41-816C2387315A

Attachments:
    Marc H

Just finished three new “Rack-Its”.  My Step Tiered “Rack-It” Model is becoming very popular:

18-Post-3-Tier-Rack-It
    18-Post-3-tier-s
    24-post-4-tier-Rack-It

This fairly compact model stands on the table top and also has built in wall hanger mounts.

Thanks, Wicked Edge users: Brad, Ken and Lew!

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Marc H

Thanks to forum members Dave and JP for your recent interest in my “Rack-Its”.  Your brochures are on the way.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.