Advanced Search

WE GO Upgrades

Recent Forums Main Forum WE GO Upgrades

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gene Robbins
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

So I saw the most recent video on the official YouTube channel about the WE62, 64, & 66 models. I love the new features but literally just got my WE GO less than 2 months ago. Will I be able to put the new cam vise or any of the other new upgrades on my WE GO or are they not compatible? (I love my GO, it’s awesome, but those upgrades are pretty sweet too!).

000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 406

So I saw the most recent video on the official YouTube channel about the WE62, 64, & 66 models. I love the new features but literally just got my WE GO less than 2 months ago. Will I be able to put the new cam vise or any of the other new upgrades on my WE GO or are they not compatible? (I love my GO, it’s awesome, but those upgrades are pretty sweet too!).

That’s what I understood Clay saying a few months ago. He said that the upgrades would be backwards compatible with the ‘current’ model. I took that to mean the previous model. Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong.

000Robert
    Participant

I sent Clay a message for some clarification on it. I’ll let you know when I find out.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Gene Robbins, to answer your question…

Per Clay: “We will be releasing an upgrade for the original WEGO 50 Series which will allow those users to install the new ParaCam vise. They will not be able to add the Lead Screw Angle Setting.”

(no time frame was shared for availability).

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    000Robert
    Participant

Thanks, Marc.

Gene Robbins
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

That’s great news!!!  And thank you guys so much for the help!

000Robert
    Participant

You’re welcome, Gene.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.