Advanced Search

WE GO – Alignment Guide/Low Angle Adapter Dilemma

Recent Forums Main Forum Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Basic Techniques and Sharpening Strategies WE GO – Alignment Guide/Low Angle Adapter Dilemma

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 5

Thanks for the tips Rummels, definitely helpful to know that you can still rig it up with the LAA. Makes me feel better about shelling out the additional money.

rummels
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 34

Let us know how the LAA works out for you.  I have the WE130 and I also found it necessary to add the LAA to my accessories.  It has worked really well for me.
    rummels

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

The AAG is poorly designed. There is a lot of lower space on it that most people will never use unless they are sharpening a boomerang. It needs to go much higher. I have no idea what they were thinking of when they designed it. Hopefully they will fix that.

Thank you for the comment. We are working on redesigning it based on feedback we’ve received. That said, the reason for all the locations in the lower half is because of the occasional need to tilt the tip of the knife down to find the “sweet spot”. The amount of space we gave was obviously excessive and we’ll try to move some of that real estate up higher. We’ll also make it longer.

-Clay

4 users thanked author for this post.
    000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 406

The AAG is poorly designed. There is a lot of lower space on it that most people will never use unless they are sharpening a boomerang. It needs to go much higher. I have no idea what they were thinking of when they designed it. Hopefully they will fix that.

Thank you for the comment. We are working on redesigning it based on feedback we’ve received. That said, the reason for all the locations in the lower half is because of the occasional need to tilt the tip of the knife down to find the “sweet spot”. The amount of space we gave was obviously excessive and we’ll try to move some of that real estate up higher. We’ll also make it longer.

Sounds great! Thanks Clay.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.