Advanced Search

Wanted: Ball Joint Guide Rod Assembly

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Buy Wanted: Ball Joint Guide Rod Assembly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kirten_NC
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

Looking for ball joint guide rods for my WE.  Was thinking about buying the Pro Pack II upgrade, but all I want/need are the ball joint rods.  If anyone has an extra set, a set they no longer use, or are willing to trade (+cash, of course) ball joint guide rods for the gen 1 guide rods, please let me know.

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

In addition to the rods, you’d need the micro-adjust collars that they attach to.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Looking for ball joint guide rods for my WE.

If you’re unable to find the used set you’re looking for, I believe you can buy just what you need from WE without getting the full upgrade kit.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

kirten_NC
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

If I want to buy just what I need without buying the entire upgrade kit, do I need to contact WE directly or is there somewhere they sell items individually?

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

I called them up on the phone.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Dennis Hibar
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 99

Looking for ball joint guide rods for my WE.  Was thinking about buying the Pro Pack II upgrade, but all I want/need are the ball joint rods.

Not sure what you are currently using … but as already mentioned, if you are “upgrading”, you not only need the micro-adjust collars in addition to the ball joint arms …. but you also will need the riser block AND the new base rod if upgrading from the original WE 100.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.