Advanced Search

W.E.G.F.E.

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat W.E.G.F.E.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Welcome to all new user and those soon to be new users, and of course all Forum Participants.

W.E.G.F.E. Wicked Edge Gracious Forum Etiquette

Please this is not to admonish anyone. There are many new and frequent posters to this Forum. When you post a Topic or question on the forum, myself and I would believe other members enjoy being able to share our experience to help you. For me, this helps me to think about my technique and often I take something away that’s helpful to me in the future.

The only way I (we) can really know if what we post in a thread is helpful or insightful for you is if you click the “Thank You” button on the upper right of our post or reply. I know for me and I think I speak for fellow contributors it lets me know it was received, maybe not agreed upon or even disagreed with but, received. Thanks

Marc

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

sksharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 408

When your right your right! Very well stated and it is good advise.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Well stated. Although we of course also know a post is helpful or appreciated if someone asks questions about it or continues it. Thanks a lot, MarcH!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Marc H

I think it is time to bump this post/thread to the foreground for our newest forum enrollees.

Welcome to all the newest users, those soon to be new users, and of course all Forum Participants.

Wicked Edge Gracious Forum Etiquette, (W.E.G.F.E.):  Please this is not to admonish anyone.  There are many new members to this Forum. When you post a Topic or question on the forum, for myself and many other regular members and participants of this Forum, we enjoy being able to share our experience to help you.  Helping you helps us to think about our technique, practices and how we do things. Often we take away something that’s helpful to us for the future. The only way we can really know that what we post in a thread is helpful or insightful to you is for you to click the “Thank You” button above, (on the upper right of our post box), or if you reply that’ll certainly let us know you read our response. Hopefully/possibly you found it helpful.  I know for me and I think I speak for fellow participants/contributors it lets us know it was received, (maybe not agreed upon or possibly even disagreed with), but at least received.  THANK YOU!

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Marc H.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Marc H.
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    Marc H

I thought this was a good time to give this thread another bump forward for our more recent Forum enrollees.  Clicking the “Thanks” word, (top right on the response box, in orange), is the best way to show forum members and forum readers you have read their replies to your questions.  Otherwise you leave us thinking maybe our helpful answers fell on deaf eyes.  That you posted questions and never read our hopefully helpful replies.  Please help us to know we’re helping you!

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.