Advanced Search

Two Big Contests

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements Two Big Contests

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Awesome!!!

I’ll join the second contest if I find the time.

Hey our Belgian friend
    I am so happy to see you here. Please do enter one of the contests. A sharpener of your experience is certainly welcome.

Warm regards
    Leo

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

Hey Mark
    Interesting idea. Why don’t you bounce it off Clay and see what he thinks. I am going to lie down now as I am a little fatigued. Let me know what he says please.

Cheers Mark
    Leo

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Leo, why not post a few links to this threat on other forums? This forum is surely the best of them all, but Bladeforums or Knifeforums may have slightly more members.

I just advertised this contest on the Dutch knife forum.

I think this is a great idea!

-Clay

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

I just posted the link on Knifeforums and Bladeforums. If you’re a member of some other knife forum, please spread the word!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

I just posted the link on Knifeforums and Bladeforums. If you’re a member of some other knife forum, please spread the word!

Mark, you are the man! Well done mate!!!;)

Best to you
    Leo

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Bob, can you post on USN?

-Clay

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

A great idea Mark! It will help to spread the word about the WEPS !
    Well done! 😉

Leo

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

Bump! Keep working guys!

Leo

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

Bump! I guess there is no way to keep it at the top so I will bump from time to time.
    Leo

Gary Crumb
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 119

Bump! I guess there is no way to keep it at the top so I will bump from time to time.
    Leo

Another bump to help out!

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Bump… time to put all those video and photo creating devices you got for Christmas to good use!! 🙂

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

Now that Christmas and New Years are over, perhaps it is a good time to plan your vodeo or photo essay for the Wicked Edge Contest. Wouldn’t iit be nice to win a whole set of Naniwa Chosera stones for your WEPS, or perhaps a set of the newly designed arms to update your standard WEPS and don’t forget the fine 4 inch Temagami Knife from Helle of Norway as the First Prize for the Photo Essay.
    Take another look at the contest on page 1 of this section and give it a try!

Best regards to all 🙂
    Leo

mvh
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 9

I’ve been swamped in work and although I have tons of video’s and picture, I doubt I’ll make it in time.
    I’ll do my very best though. I’d love that slipjoint 😀

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

I’ve been swamped in work and although I have tons of video’s and picture, I doubt I’ll make it in time.
    I’ll do my very best though. I’d love that slip-joint 😀

That would be good to see Michiel my Belgian friend!! Go for it and I know you will di a great ob of it.

Warm regards

Leo

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Now that Christmas and New Years are over, perhaps it is a good time to plan your vodeo or photo essay for the Wicked Edge Contest. Wouldn’t iit be nice to win a whole set of Naniwa Chosera stones for your WEPS, or perhaps a set of the newly designed arms to update your standard WEPS and don’t forget the fine 4 inch Temagami Knife from Helle of Norway as the First Prize for the Photo Essay.
    Take another look at the contest on page 1 of this section and give it a try!

Best regards to all 🙂
    Leo

Bump….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.