Advanced Search

Tojiro DP 5 Knife Collection for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell Tojiro DP 5 Knife Collection for Sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

I am selling Five used Tojiro DP Japanese VG10 Stainless Steel Kitchen Knives.Tojiro-DP-Etched-Logo

The collection is: 8.2″ Gyotu Chef’s Knife, 5″ Utility Knife, 7″ Santoku (plain), 7″ Santoku with Hollow Ground Edge, and Nakiri (F-502).

It is a collection, as I bought them separately, not a set with a block. These were the first kitchen knives I bought after I got the WE Setup. I used these knives to learn about kitchen knife shapes and styles and what I like to use, to hone my knife cutting skills and to learn how to use my Wicked Edge machine and sharpen a wicked sharp edge. I accomplished all three. Now I’d like to pass them on at a very fair price to someone interested in doing the same as I did.

The Tojiro DP knives

Tojiro-DP-Collection

are a very good quality knife (fit & finish) at an inexpensive to moderate price point and pretty good steel (VG10), too. They have been profiled and sharpened to 15dps and are very sharp. They have some wear and they are scratched but still there’s plenty of steel on them. The edge is in excellent shape, no chips. They’re pretty darn good for everyday use, (beater knives), and you don’t have to worry about them.

I have too many knives I just don’t use any longer and I would like to free up some capital so I can buy something new.

I spent $285 on them when new and would like to sell them for $120 shipped.

Thanks, Marc

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    BarmanBean
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 19

Hey Marc,

I’m interested.  Could you shoot me an email at my username at gmail.com?

Thanks 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Knives shipped pending sale. Thanks

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

BarmanBean
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 19

Marc, everything arrived as described.  Knives look great, shipping was near immediate, and everything was packed with care.  I look forward to using them!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.