Advanced Search

Today at the Farmers Fare

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

had another good day, not as many knives, but good mix up.
    cleaver, scissors, lawn mower blade – 5 knives – 2 pockets – big ticket knife for clean up and WE.

the new 400/600 worked great on all as starter paddles – except cleaver and small sabatier job.

see you thur.
    have fun WE people
    vid is like: 13 mins.

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Once again a great insight into your “Farmers’ Fare”, I am sure you already know this but the knife you show at the end of your video is a “butchers’ knife” made of carbon steel so the steel should have some sort of patina but ideally no rust been carbon steel it will take an edge really easily – I hope I have not come across as trying to show you how to suck eggs.
    Have a good week!

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Entertaining as always!!!

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

While I was waiting for the tide to drop this morning, I started on the big butcher knife from yesterday.
    Cleaned and sharpened now. Turned out pretty nice.

See you thur. WE people. – – headed to the land of nada right now for a test spin and then if zip – the cave of Edmond dantes.. – see you soon

This video was shot in 1080p – Kodak zx5 waterproof sports camera. – it is 9.5 mins.

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Good job I think you four legged beast is ready to go looking for the yellow!

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

no Leo, he is just telling me to play ball – we play ball every single day since i have had him – throwing tennis balls – have like 30 in back yard.—his main thing in life is playing with those balls.

i should have stayed home and watched golf today and yesterday – both days very very slow for what i was doing. monday is just a few hours away – hopefully thing will improve.
    good luck to you. – lot of fine yellow on your coast – guys do really really good over there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.