Advanced Search

the official WE t-shirt

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box the official WE t-shirt

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    keith
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 13

We need a quality made  t-shirt. I have the perfect idea for the graffic. I wish I could submit a sample image, but I don’t have the artistic/computer ability.

The image should be a large capital WE, using WE’s lettering style. The bottom horizontal bar of the E should be a human finger, dangling as if nearly severed, blood dripping from the cut into a small pool below the letter.

Is that hilarious, or what? I’d spend my money on that. I’d bet WE could make some shirt sales at the trade shows.  C’mon you artists: submit your image so we can all be properly dressed for the next knife show.  since the shirt will be developed by the WE army, maybe we could get a discount on its purchase.

Keith

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

I like the idea of some official apparel. As amusing as that particular design would be I’m not sure that Clay would love the idea of so closely associating the Wicked Edge brand with hand injuries. One of the selling points is to keep your tools sharp so that you avoid unnecessary injury.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Dwight Glass
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 89

I have a small sticker with the “Wicked Edge” registered trademark on it. It came with an order I received. I am happy with that.

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

I doubt that Clay would be comfortable with the severed finger idea, but I would.  If somebody comes up with a good graphic, I’d be delighted to take it to the local T-shirt shop.

Better yet, design several more, but different versions. – all funny of course.  What do you think of a chef with bandages on each of his fingers?  Or “If it ain’t more dangerous than a dull knife, it ain’t Wicked Edge sharp!”

Gee, I could have a bunch of Wicked Edge T-shirts.  My preferred shirt is a long-sleeved long-tail from Duluth Trading.  I could have a couple of them printed too.  I suppose I’d have to somehow make it clear that the shirt wasn’t “official.”

1 user thanked author for this post.
    keith
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 13

meyer:

I love the chef idea. You’re right, we’d need a few different designs, based on one’s occupation.  Another could be of an executioner’s axe. Or Lizzy Borden’s. (joke) A Halloween specific shirt can show a vampire sharpening his fangs with a WE.

LV
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 14

I would like to see a shirt with the logo and under the logo. Printed”nuff said”

3 users thanked author for this post.
    DaveG
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 6

I’m sure you’ve all imagined Michael Meyers sitting with his classic kitchen chefs knife mounted in the WEPS with the caption… “Only WEPS for the tools of your trade!!” or “WEPS… when sharp isn’t sharp enough!”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.