Advanced Search

Storage for Wicked Edge

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpener and Accessory Maintenance Storage for Wicked Edge

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Paul Davis
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1

I have atached some photos of my Wicked Edge Storage system, i have made this from salvage white oak flooring for the main box & draw fronts with Kwila Draw slides & sides with Cedar as the draw bases. All the metal work is stainless steel, Green felt for the base covers i have places silicone gell bages in each draw to keep moisture at bay but will be adding some Zerust tabs to the box for rust prevention. The Wicked Edge Base is Kwila Hardwood. Enjoy

Martin Singer
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 22

Absolutely beautiful.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Paul,
    That is awesome! Did you make it yourself?

-Clay

D K
    Participant
    • Replies: 22

Very nicely done paul! Looks awesome!

I was thinking about purchasing a pelcian 1600 case for my WEPS. I have it all drawn out with how everything will fit and I think it will be perfect. However I am not sure if it will fit once I put the riser on it that isn’t out yet. Clay I was wondering if you could tell me the height of the clamp with the riser attachment that will be coming out.

Thanks guys and as always you are all the best!

wickededge
    Keymaster

The riser adds 1″ in height to the sharpener so that overall, it’s 5.5″ tall, not including the base.

Very nicely done paul! Looks awesome!

I was thinking about purchasing a pelcian 1600 case for my WEPS. I have it all drawn out with how everything will fit and I think it will be perfect. However I am not sure if it will fit once I put the riser on it that isn’t out yet. Clay I was wondering if you could tell me the height of the clamp with the riser attachment that will be coming out.

Thanks guys and as always you are all the best!

-Clay

Paul Davis
    Participant
    • Replies: 1

Yes made it myself trying to keep cost to a minim by machining all timber myself.

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

That’s very very nice.

wickededge
    Keymaster

Beautiful work Paul.

Yes made it myself trying to keep cost to a minim by machining all timber myself.

-Clay

Fred Hermann
    Participant
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 188

Wow, just saw this, and thought it needs bumped to the top of the pile, that’s a very pretty case.

I wonder if he’d consider making them for sale?

*ponders*

Dennis Gocong
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 93

Yeah, that is nice storage piece and it also substitutes as a stand for those who have very low table tops. Nice one, Paul!

Kyle Mazur
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 21

beautiful!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.