Advanced Search

storage box for WEPS…

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box storage box for WEPS…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 121

I am guessing this has been addressed, but I have not found exactly what I am looking for and perhaps someone here can help.

I just purchased but have not received my WEPS plus a few extra stones and strops. I have not seen a great compartmented storage box, preferably something that would keep moisture out to prevent particles on the stones from rusting and make each pair of stones easily identifiable and accessible. Should have some odd shaped accessory trays for ointments, compounds, rags, magnets, etc. in addition to individual trays just for the flat WE stones. Would be great if it was under a hundred dollars,Ideally, way under and somewhat portable, at least enough to move around a shop or house. Oh, and expandable as the system grows without having to buy a gigantic box that would be mostly empty at first or would be so crowded over time, maybe a series of boxes that stack on one another with trays and interlocking attachable feet or latches. Probably moulded plastic or a fancier version in wood so it does not rust or scratch easily.

If you could add to this list or better yet, point me to an existing version that would be great.

I would love to see one made just for this system by Wicked Edge either as an accessory or included with the larger packs, like the new pro pack 2. Clay, are you listening, Hint, hint.

Or maybe someone here who wants to be first to offer this product for sale with the capability to make a bunch of them could step up. What a great startup business for a new capable entrepreneur, kind of like all those case makers for iPhone and iPads.

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Try this…

http://wickededgeusa.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=8&id=4350&Itemid=63

and also follow the link that Mark posted in the thread.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.