Advanced Search

Since I cannot find a low angle adapter

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Buy Since I cannot find a low angle adapter

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 27

More photos.

Might have to get me one of them.

000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 404

More photos.

I think they are worth the money. I almost bought the WE130 by itself and added the other stuff without the case. I didn’t have a choice of buying the Pro Pack III without the case like they have it now. But I’m glad that I have it. I don’t travel much but I know my stuff is protected if I do. Or if I need to get my vise and stuff out of the way for some reason, I can just put it all in the case and it’s safe and all together.

Joe
    Participant

More photos.

I think they are worth the money. I almost bought the WE130 by itself and added the other stuff without the case. I didn’t have a choice of buying the Pro Pack III without the case like they have it now. But I’m glad that I have it. I don’t travel much but I know my stuff is protected if I do. Or if I need to get my vise and stuff out of the way for some reason, I can just put it all in the case and it’s safe and all together.

Is there room for the metal or granite base they sell to put in there?

000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 404

Yeah. You just remove the vise lever and L-bracket/Guide rods, and then set the vise down in the center cutout with the base attached.

Joe
    Participant

Yeah. You just remove the vise lever and L-bracket/Guide rods, and then set the vise down in the center cutout with the base attached.

Awesome, gonna get one of them at some point.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.