Advanced Search

Sharpening Business

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpening Business

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mjcollier
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 36

I’m going to start trying to sharpen knives for a little extra cash. My father in law has a booth at the local flea market and has given me space for this.

I think I remember posts pertaining to this subject but can’t locate them now. Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Read under Main Forum Category: “Sharpening as a Business”

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mjcollier
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 36

I guess I need to learn how to use the Internet. Thank you

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

A couple of very talented professional sharpeners are active forum members. Josh from Razor Edge Knives (username: RazorEdgeKnives) is the best sharpener I know. Tuffy Braithwaite (also his user name) has made a lot of interesting videos about his work, also on local markets. You can find quite a few of his posts under Main Forum Category: “Sharpening as a Business” or use the search function.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

3 users thanked author for this post.
    NotVerySharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 33
    • Replies: 56

Life is not all about $.  It’s a great way to get out and enjoy the public also.  Watch some of the video’s those who do it for $ make, and you’ll see it’s a great hobby also.   I have recommended this to more than a few people to motivate them to get out and enjoy the public more, to keep some of the movement going in their arms as they age, and they can make a few extra $’s also!  It’s a great hobby.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.