Advanced Search

Shapton Stones

Recent Forums Main Forum Shapton Stones

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 26

I just bought a Wicked Edge Pro 3 and waiting for its arrival. Been reading a lot and watching video after video. I bought every accessory and stone, strop, and ceramics they have. I’ve  been looking to where i can buy Shapton Stones for the pro.  Found an old thread from 2013 but nothing new.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Danny, Welcome to the W.E. forum and the W.E. community.  I have purchased Shapton Stones from http://www.oldawan.com/  recently.  I believe the Pro stones are available.  Check with the owner, Bob, he’s very helpful and a pleasure to do business with.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Danny
    Participant

Thanks. I have reached out to him but at the moment he seems to have none.  It says they may have discontinued these and he doesn’t see them coming in the near future.

Danny
    Participant

My bad. He doesnt have the glass but does have the pro stones.  I need to read a little better.

Marc H

Yes the Shaptons Glass Diamond Stones for Wicked Edge are discontinued.  But I did think Bob has the Shapton Pro Stones.  I had bought those from him and used them in the past.  They are very good stones especially for harder steels.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Marc H

Danny I sent you PM’s

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.