Advanced Search

Serrations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jed Bowen
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 57

I remember hearing something on the forum about one stone that would sharpen all kinds of serrations. I was just wondering what ever happened to the stones or if they got put on the back burner for other products. I have tried the round files with sandpaper but I do not get good results from it as I believe I could produce with the WE. Just a little insight would be great and thank you to this forum for everyone on here with their problems and others with their solutions. This has been a wonderful asset for me I know.
    Thanks
    Jed

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I remember hearing something on the forum about one stone that would sharpen all kinds of serrations. I was just wondering what ever happened to the stones or if they got put on the back burner for other products. I have tried the round files with sandpaper but I do not get good results from it as I believe I could produce with the WE. Just a little insight would be great and thank you to this forum for everyone on here with their problems and others with their solutions. This has been a wonderful asset for me I know.
    Thanks
    Jed

I’m still working on this and making progress. I’m hoping to have it out by the end of summer.

-Clay

Jed Bowen
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 57

Thanks Clay for the quick response and letting us know the status of your new and evil genius attachment. I am happy to see that you are so involved in your forums and that you take the ideas and suggestions of others into consideration when doing your R&D. I can not wait to get my hands on that little gem. That addition will make your system all but unbeatable as that seams to be the only thing lacking from your perfect sharpening system. Once again an honest thank you for making a wonderful product and improving upon it to make it even better, also keeping true to your small business attitude of customer satisfaction. Which makes me proud to be a Wicked Edge owner. Clay I wish you all the best luck.
    Thank you
    Jed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.