Advanced Search

Schroefdraad stelblok kapot

Recent Forums Main Forum Schroefdraad stelblok kapot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

Hallo,

Door een ongelukkig ongeval is een van de schroeven (onderste vd twee) afgebroken en heeft schroefdraad beschadigd. Hierdoor is het niet meer mogelijk de onderste schroef er in te draaien en daarmee het mes vast te klemmen. Alleen de bovenste schroef gebruiken geeft onvoldoende grip om te gaan slijpen.

Ik heb gezocht naar een vervangend onderdeel (kaak) maar nergens te vinden. Heeft iemand een idee of een plek waar ik zo’n vervangde kaak (2e hands) kan aanschaffen? Het gaat om de eerste generatie Wicked Edge WE 100

Alvast dank!

MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

John’s post translated here:

Thread adjustment block broken:

Hey, Due to an unfortunate accident, one of the screws (bottom of the two) has broken off and the screw thread has been damaged. As a result, it is no longer possible to screw in the bottom screw and thus clamp the knife. Using only the top screw does not provide sufficient grip to sharpen. I have been looking for a replacement part (jaw) but nowhere to be found. Does anyone have an idea or a place where I can buy such a replacement jaw (2nd hand)? It is the first generation Wicked Edge WE 100 Thanks in advance!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

mijn antwoord in het Nederlands:

John, we houden dit forum in het Engels, maar ik zal proberen te helpen. Allereerst zou ik willen voorstellen dat u een lokale Wicked Edge-dealer in Nederland zoekt voor hulp bij een reparatie of vervanging.

Als u geen lokale W.E. dealer in uw buurt, neem dan contact op met de Wicked Edge-klantenservice. Ze kunnen u helpen met uw probleem. Het is misschien beter als u uw vraag naar het Engels zou kunnen vertalen.

Voor die schade die u heeft beschreven, is de WE100 met overmatige kracht gebruikt of is deze misschien defect. Gewoonlijk buigen de uiteinden van de kaken voordat de schroefdraad breekt.

succes geluk

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

my reply to him in English:

John we conduct this forum in English.

Using Google Translate I will try to help:

Fist I would suggest you search out a local Wicked Edge Dealer in the Neatherlands for help with a repair or replacement.

If you cannot find a local W.E. dealer near your country, reach out to Wicked Edge Customer Service. They can help you with your issue. It may be easier to get help if you could translate your inquiry to English.

For that damage you described to have happened, the WE100 was used with extreme or excessive force or maybe it is defective. Usually the jaws tips will bend before the screw threads break.

Good Luck,

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    jhonnichole
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4

I am unable to understand that what are you saying? Can you please post it in english

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.