Advanced Search

Re: New products announced at the Blade Show!

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements Re: New products announced at the Blade Show!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Expidia
    Participant
    • Topics: 47
    • Replies: 339

I just received an email from WE regarding some of their new products introduced at the 2019 Blade show.  The new D.R.O sharpening tool that does convex edges is really exciting to me as my CRK brand knife collection were all factory convex edges.  And I’ve watched Clay’s Youtube vid on how he does a convex edge, but it was to time consuming for me to attempt to do it that way . . . so I just initially profiled my convex blades and sharpened them normally.

I’d like to convex them and keep them close to the CRK factory specs (better future resale value).

I’d like to see more info on the process with this new sharpener.  It looks very promising.  I hope Clay gets a YouTube vid posted on how to use it soon.

These new stones also look sweet which were rolled out at Blade:

I just entered an order for the new 2200/3000 stones for myself.  They are already in stock at WE.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Expidia.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Expidia.
    Attachments:
    6 users thanked author for this post.
    steve green
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 13

Any update on the D.R.O. ?

Thanks,

Steve

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Any update on the D.R.O. ? Thanks, Steve

Hi Steve,

We don’t have any updates at the moment, other than that we’ve finished reviewing the feedback we collected/created during Blade Show and we’re making some adjustments to the designs. From there, we’ll be creating another round of prototypes for testing and reviewing. I’ll start posting about results once we are able to try out the new prototypes.

-Clay

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.