Advanced Search

Question about the Pro Pack II

Recent Forums Main Forum Question about the Pro Pack II

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Watchdog
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1

I’m wanting to buy the PPII and as most know, they are out of stock due to two of the stones being unavailable. I understand that I can purchase the PPII without the MFC stones since they are  out of stock until November. My questions are: #1 if I purchase the PPII without the MFC stones , will the MFC stones ship once they get them in, or will I have to buy them once the stones come available? #2 Will they be a first come first serve availability?

I’ll call the company on Monday or Tuesday to find out, but thought that I’d ask here first. Perhaps someone has already asked the question.

TIA,

Watchdog

Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

I don’t know the answer. Calling Wicked Edge is the way to go. They have great customer service.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Watchdog, based on my experience with WE, if you purchase the PP2 now and pay for the complete setup and they owe you the Microfine ceramics, they will send them to you, first on their list, when they are available.

You’ll still be able to sharpen knives quite well lacking the ceramic stones and it’s not that long before they should have them to ship out to you.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Watchdog
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1

Thank you, MarcH! I appreciate your help!

MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Watchdog, I do suggest you research and compare all the different Wicked Edge models and their features.  Don’t let the price point of the system be you sole deciding factor.  This is a precision tool you’re investing in and something you’ll have and use for years to come.  Look beyond your initial purchase.

All of the Wicked Edge Sytems will allow you to achieve the same, equally sharp and precision polished edges.  The different models may allow you to achieve this faster, easier and in less time with a simpler and easier learning curve.  Use your resources, watch related videos, and read the reviews!

I truly had no idea of the ability of the systems and their quality when I first started.  Nor that newer, advanced, and easier to use models would follow.  With these other model choices these days, take your time shopping and buying one.  It’ll undoubtedly be the last, best, knife sharpener you’ll ever purchase.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.