Advanced Search

PSA

Recent Forums Main Forum PSA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dale
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 1

Just a PSA for the group and the forum. I purchased a Pro Pack 3 WITH the hard carrying case for 1250.00 off of Optics Planet. I was sent the Pro Pack 3 WITHOUT a hard carrying case, 999.00. No biggie, just contact customer service and they will make it right….WRONG! I finally got a response yesterday 03-09-2021 after first contacting them last Thursday, as soon as I got it. They said that they would contact the manufacturer to replace the missing “components”. There is nothing missing! They sent the wrong thing! Or I can return my Pro Pack 3, the wrong one they sent, and lose it for a week there, God only knows how long for them to process it, and then a week to get the correct one, IF they didn’t just send the same one back. Long story short, please do yourselves a favor and learn from my mistake. Just buy directly from WE or Oldawan. Thank you for your time.

000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 406

Just a PSA for the group and the forum. I purchased a Pro Pack 3 WITH the hard carrying case for 1250.00 off of Optics Planet. I was sent the Pro Pack 3 WITHOUT a hard carrying case, 999.00. No biggie, just contact customer service and they will make it right….WRONG! I finally got a response yesterday 03-09-2021 after first contacting them last Thursday, as soon as I got it. They said that they would contact the manufacturer to replace the missing “components”. There is nothing missing! They sent the wrong thing! Or I can return my Pro Pack 3, the wrong one they sent, and lose it for a week there, God only knows how long for them to process it, and then a week to get the correct one, IF they didn’t just send the same one back. Long story short, please do yourselves a favor and learn from my mistake. Just buy directly from WE or Oldawan. Thank you for your time.

Maybe they were considering the missing case as a missing component? But I do like to buy straight from the manufacturer when I can. You never know how long that company had that PP3 setting around. My PP3 I bought from WE had everything packed into the case.

000Robert
    Participant

Oh, sorry. Welcome to the WE family!

Dale
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 1

Thank you for the replies thus far and for the welcome. The PP3 is AMAZING. I have used several other systems and this is by far the most repeatable and consistent machine. Had to save a while to get it but completely worth the wait and sacrifice.

000Robert
    Participant

I agree with you, Dale. I haven’t tried all the other systems though. But I did study every system that I could find online for a few days, imagining how they are used and figuring their pros and cons. One of my prerequisites was that the system did not require electricity. After a few days of study I concluded that the Wicked Edge system was the best and that the WE130 would be the best system for me. So I bought the PP3 with the rolling case like you did.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.