Advanced Search

ProPack II for Sale with extras!! – SOLD

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell ProPack II for Sale with extras!! – SOLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Trumble Jr
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

I am selling my Wicked Edge Pro pack II, plus a few additional add-ons.  In addition to the original pro pack II w/hard case, I have the upgraded gen 3 vise (an almost $300 upgrade, the original vise is in the case as well), extra course sharpening stones (50&80 grit), super fine sharpening ceramics and the low angle adapter. 7 sets of stones all together. This kit was over $1250 new as it sits now and is in PERFECT condition. The stones are just broken in basically. They put a perfect edge on anything you use them on. I don’t use it anymore so, I figured I’d try to use it to get some extra Christmas money for my kid. I am selling it for $750 plus shipping. This is a killer deal for this set up!! I have tons of pics if you want, but it won’t let me attach many. I can try to send them another way or maybe in a PM.

Attachments:
    JamesR
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Hey,

Did you find a buyer yet? If not I’m interested. Shoot me a message.

James

Michael Trumble Jr
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

Hey, Did you find a buyer yet? If not I’m interested. Shoot me a message. James

PM Sent

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.