Advanced Search

Pro Pack II without stones

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell Pro Pack II without stones

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim Smiley
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

I am selling my pro pack to without the stones . It is like new and also includes the variable stone thickness adapters. I bought the gen three 2 months after I bought the pro pack that’s why the it is without stones.  I’m asking 280.00 shipped . I also have the case  foam insert for 20.00 or the whole case for 140.00  I am going to order the either the gen three foam or the whole case if I sell the case. PM me with questions. Thanks !

Attachments:
    tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

If you don’t need the money, I’d suggest hanging on to it for a while.  I have both rigs and I really like having the option to switch back and forth.

I’m sure it’s only for showing what’s for sale, but did anybody else notice that the arm assemblies are installed backwards?  Left on the right, right on the left.

Tim Smiley
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Your right just put it together for pictures, good point on keeping it thanks for your input

Montana Edge
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 62

Ditto on tcmeyer’s comment,  hang on to both if you can.  Obviously the Gen3 is the cat’s meow,  but the Gen2 can handle a few situations the Gen3 can’t. Just something to consider.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.