Advanced Search

pro pack 1

Recent Forums Main Forum pro pack 1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 2

Does the pro pack 1 come with adjustable arms? I would also like to know how to tell if I am getting the 2018 version. The other question is how much does it matter from 2017 to 2018.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Welcome to the forum Brian,  The Pro Pack I includes the WE100 Setup.  It is the most basic sharpener. It has only gross angle arm adjustments of roughly 1º degree increments.  The style of the ball joint-L brackets with the angular contemporary or modern looking design indicates it’s the newest year model. Because the back-log in shipping, I assure you what you buy from Wicked Edge is what was recently machined and assembled.

In that basic model, WE100, I don’t think there is any functional difference between the latest model and earlier models.  They operate exactly the same. The reason I would prefer to buy the latest model is then I’d be sure the angle guide arms included are the newest diameter and length offered and work and match the diameter tolerance with the new newest style diamond stone handles.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.