Advanced Search

Please read and comment!

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements Please read and comment!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

It would be helpful to us if we had an idea of how many are thinking about entering either one or both of the contests being run by the Wicked Edge. A short comment regarding this would greatly aid us. Some comments might be: Yes I am considering entering one or both of the contests or I am definitely going to enter Contest 1 or Contest 2 or I have already started working on Contest One/Contest Two or I would like to enter, but I am not clear on what the contests are about.
    Please let us know your thoughts in this regard.

Best to all
    Leo

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Haven’t started either contest yet… Definitely will join in on contest 1,maybe contest 2 🙂

Thanks for this contest /opportunity leo/clay!

(ps I didn’t read the contest thread until just today… Figured I was too busy and not as some of the guys here anyway…. Wasn’t until you postedthis thread Leo) so hopefully more people will be joining now!

Xbander
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 68

Hi Leo,

First let me Thank You for the Contest.
    I hope to take part in contest 2, the writing and adding photos sounds like fun.
    I doubt I will try for contest 1. Would love to have the stones. Do not have the video equipment.
    Have never posted to Utube, would not know where to start.

James Bell

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Hi James
    Do you have a newer still camera? Very often they do a credible job of videos. Whatever! I will be glad to see the one you choose to do!

Best regards
    Leo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.