Advanced Search

PayPal Credit

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic PayPal Credit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Hi,

I’m just wondering if anyone used PayPal Credit to initially fund their purchase of the Wicked Edge. If you’re approved for their credit system, PayPal gives you 6 months to pay your purchase off with no interest. Really just wondering if this is an option for me to get the Wicked Edge. Thanks!

MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

John, we’re pretty lenient on what we’ll consider helpful to share on this Forum….That’s an outside issue and could almost be considered Spam!  I’ll keep a watch to determine if your just a helpful enthusiast or a spammer for “PayPal”.  In the mean time I thing this subject is better placed in the Forum Category “Off Topic”.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

John
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Marc,

My fault! I’m definitely not a spammer. Just a newbie to knife sharpening and am super excited to get the Wicked Edge and start the learning process. It was also recommended to me from Wicked Edge to use PayPal Credit since they don’t do payment plans to pay for the systems and I don’t have the cash to drop on this item at this moment. Can this thread be easily moved to “Off Topic”?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Thanks for your reply and good luck in your purchase.  I’ll see if it can we can get it moved.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.