Advanced Search

no ripper today, just a good wicked edge day-fare

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpening as a Business no ripper today, just a good wicked edge day-fare

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

The east beach fare was pretty good again this Saturday. Not a ripper of a day, but just enough to make the morning pass rapidly. I day I like.

First customer was a guy with a plastic bag full of knives, mostly henckels and I want to tell you they might have been the worst batch of knives I have come across in many years. I really needed my Kalamazoo. All of a sudden my light came on and I remembered my trusty little dremel was sitting right next to my leg. Thank you dremel. I hope some of the vid is clear enough to see some of the poor henckels – omg….. ๐Ÿ™ …… :ohmy:

Had a little home work to bring home: Global lady wanted blade to be flat and old buck showed up and needed a new tip. รขโ‚ฌโ€œ will sharpen both.

VID is like 14 mins…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Robert Gilvary
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 53

Those knives were a wreck. You done good!

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

I would say they have a knackered knife sharpener at home it may be powered or simple drag through ; these machines once they are worn out destroy the edges . I would hazard a guess that it is a drag through sharpener which should have been deep sixed years ago ; once the chips start on the knives the drag through just adds more and more chips each time it is used!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.