Advanced Search

No interest in the contests?

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements No interest in the contests?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

I haven’t seen much except for some who said they might try. If we don’t have some actual commitments then Clay and I will have to think of another way. All we need is a few in each of the two and we are on our way…April 30th approaches rapidly!

Leo

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Here’s the link to the contests, (in case you’re having trouble finding it)…

Two Big Contests

🙂

Nicholas Angeja
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 51

just heard about it, thanks for re-posting the contest. I can use some whetstones:)

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

just heard about it, thanks for re-posting the contest. I can use some whetstones:)

So Nicholas, if you ar entering for the chosera stones, you should PM Clay when you are sure you are going to do it.
    Good luck mate!

Leo

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

i’ll try to work on my vid tomorrow… will advise 😉

Fred Hermann
    Participant
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 188

I think some of the problem is a combination of youtube ineptitude (me) and time. I swear every time I think of doing something for this I get distracte….SQUIRREL!

Anyhow…I have a few thoughts on an idea. I’ll see if I can get something put together.

Assuming the squirrels stay put…

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

I swear every time I think of doing something for this I get distracte….SQUIRREL!

Haha…. Good one… 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant

When you decide to do a video, PM Clay…if you are doing an essay or photo-essay PM me. This way we can keep track of who is doing what! Thanks everyone.

Leo

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Well, I haven’t gotten the video shot yet but I did get the outline of what I want to cover completed! Just giving you a heads up 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.