Advanced Search

Next purchase … need ideas

Recent Forums Main Forum Stropping Next purchase … need ideas

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    drew
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 20

I am pleased to have been of help – sharpening in whatever medium you use is a big rabbit hole I regularly have to stop myself from getting more stuff .

Haha yes it is … I really hope I am satisfied with my new setup enough I can stop and save for awhile haha

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

I am late to the conversation. But could not agree with Leo more!! Learn the tool first, then buy all the goodies! I did not really follow that advice but it is great advice!
    Within a month I had bought the chosera’s and on to the ceramics. Since my purchase Pro pack 1? I am on my second set of diamonds, need new low grit chosera’s ect… :ohmy:
    My point being I did not need any of it to get great edges for my EDC knives! In fact Leo is right as you will hear Josh say too, you need the diamonds for a good toothy edge to really cut everyday stuff. Yes the chrome like edges are great. :woohoo: Real show stoppers and all your friends will be totally amazed!! 😉 My friends think I know what I’m doing? HA HA LOL!! It is the system!!! (well maybe a little bit?)
    The thing is you do not need anything outside of Pro Pack 1. Period! The rest is just gravy and feeding our OCD. 😛 (But lets face it if you did not have OCD you would never have bought the system in the first place :sick:)
    So sit back and sharpen knives till your hear is content! One day you will say to yourself, hey I didn’t have to think about it and I was not worried if I was going to slow? Slow down, relax and just have fun! B)

Viewing 2 posts - 46 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.