Advanced Search

New sharpener?

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements New sharpener?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Lukas Pop
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 109

Does it mean that WE offer 3 um DMT diamond/0.6 ceramic stone combination now? I remember discussion about that posibility, but there haven’t been new news for long time.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Does it mean that WE offer 3 um DMT diamond/0.6 ceramic stone combination now? I remember discussion about that posibility, but there haven’t been new news for long time.

We haven’t made that combo available on the website yet though we do have all the components in house to put one together for you if you’re interested.

-Clay

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

We haven’t made that combo available on the website yet though we do have all the components in house to put one together for you if you’re interested.[/quote]

Clay, I own the ceramics already. Is there a way to get the 3um diamond stone? Maybe some other combo or solo?
    I bought the 1200 atomas, way back when you said the 3um had a “different” edge? are these two comparable?
    I would love to give the 3um a test drive and then park it my rack. lol 🙂

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

I am interested in the DMT 3um diamond stone principle for Ceramic blades since this is really useful to give a ceramic knife the WE finish.

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Clay that is absolutely! Congrats bro! I hope it brings you a ton of business… Just not too much to forget about us lol. Seriously though, I hope your hard work pays off!

Gib Curry
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 240

Congratulations…. well deserved.

~~~~
    For Now,

Gib

Φ

"Everyday edge for the bevel headed"

"Things work out best for those who make the best out of the way things work out."

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Congratulations Clay! This must be an amazing machine and now already such an award. Great work!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Spencer Slayton
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Congrats!!! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.