Advanced Search

New rods and riser

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements New rods and riser

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

There is actually a really sweet accessory for convex scissors that I’ve got prototyped, just need to do some tweaking to the design and get it into production. It has some very nice, TOP SECRET, features that I’m really excited to unveil as well…..

Got it.
    As I’m now pretty much running off the angle cubes, just need to get the rise and pass the bolt if the blade is thin or with what I say your first experiment I saw, that addon in the top of the vice raising the knife and you getting 9 or less degrees off it.

A vertical one side level for Sushi knives, Emersons, if that’s what your thinking, would be stunning.

That would be SWEET!

Put me on the list 🙂

YOu add convex scissors and go up the next level to a seat next to the big guy!
    Serrated and you get the seat 🙂

-Clay

Ziggy
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 177

I’m seeing a halo forming around your head 😉
    On the list.

I’ve got to say, there are a ton of ways to sharpen, but never one way only.
    I’ve used the WEPS for not only edges, strick edges, but so many odds and ends and parts of knives that needed fixing it is a true multi-tool, and will grow in time.
    Your concept of the knife being stationary opens up new worlds.
    Thank you once again!

There is actually a really sweet accessory for convex scissors that I’ve got prototyped, just need to do some tweaking to the design and get it into production. It has some very nice, TOP SECRET, features that I’m really excited to unveil as well…..

Got it.
    As I’m now pretty much running off the angle cubes, just need to get the rise and pass the bolt if the blade is thin or with what I say your first experiment I saw, that addon in the top of the vice raising the knife and you getting 9 or less degrees off it.

A vertical one side level for Sushi knives, Emersons, if that’s what your thinking, would be stunning.

That would be SWEET!

Put me on the list 🙂

YOu add convex scissors and go up the next level to a seat next to the big guy!
    Serrated and you get the seat 🙂

[/quote]

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

You’re welcome – I’m glad you’re enjoying it. It’s a lot of fun for me to dream up new schemes for it, listen to everyone’s feedback and try to make it even better. This forum sometimes astonishes me with the numbers of really bright, kind, interesting people that are participating.

-Clay

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.