Advanced Search

New Riser & Arms Upgrade Cost?

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements New Riser & Arms Upgrade Cost?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Yes thank you very much Clay. Im glad to know that, I was really on the fence about the F&S because I travel with my knives and go on extended hunting/camping trips and the F&S would be perfect for those settings, and its smaller size would be a big plus for me. Maybe by the time I can make my order there will be enough interest in this to make the changes happen. 😉 Thanks again Clay!

I’m in Vermont this week meeting with our factory and tomorrow will discuss adding the upgraded arms for the Field & Sport. I’ll post back with a quote for getting them done.

-Clay

Angel Tellez
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 15

Thanks! I’m anxious to hear the results. Sorry my reply has taken a few days but I’ve been under the weather, so I haven’t been online much. Thanks again Clay!

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well, I hope you’re on the mend. The trip to VT was great and we played with adding the ball joints to the Field & Sport. The guys at the shop are continuing to pursue it and I’ll keep you posted as they get further along.

Thanks! I’m anxious to hear the results. Sorry my reply has taken a few days but I’ve been under the weather, so I haven’t been online much. Thanks again Clay!

-Clay

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.