Advanced Search

New Riser & Arms Upgrade Cost?

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements New Riser & Arms Upgrade Cost?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Angel Tellez
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 15

Does anybody know how much it costs to buy the upgrade (new vice and arms) for the basic and pro pack 1 kits? And does anybody know when they will be available for purchase?

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

We have all the parts in stock right now and you can pre-order by calling in. We’re still a little behind and trying to get all of our earlier pre-orders out the door so if you order now, it will be 1-2 weeks before we can ship. The cost is $145 without the Angle Gauge and $180 with the Angle Gauge.

Does anybody know how much it costs to buy the upgrade (new vice and arms) for the basic and pro pack 1 kits? And does anybody know when they will be available for purchase?

-Clay

Angel Tellez
    Participant

Thank you very much. That is exactly what I needed to know.

wickededge
    Keymaster

Thank you very much. That is exactly what I needed to know.

I got them listed on the site today under accessories: Pro-Pack II Upgrade Kit

-Clay

Tom Whittington
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 159

Dangit Clay I’m broke enough as it is. Just don’t tell the old man you have snazzy new arms that make things even easier to do or he’ll bug me to get it :silly:

Angel Tellez
    Participant

Nice. Now I have one more thing to add to the list. 😆 Is the upgrade compatible with the Field & Sport Kit? I wanted the F&S because of its small size and ease of transport, but I would like to add the upgrade kit to which ever system I buy.

Off Topic: How can I change my User Name?

Chris
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 351

Click on your name (<<<< text to the left, or simply "Profile" tab above ^^^^) then hit "edit".
    (shows as "back" in my pic)

Internet Explorer doesn't allow me to edit, so I use FFox or Chrome.

A pic reveals all. 😉

edit – When you first sign up, it asks for first and last names. (in two boxes)
    Then joins them together when displayed.
    You can enter your display name in two parts, or simply edit later. 😉

Angel Tellez
    Participant

It wasnt letting me change anything because I was on IE, so I switched to Chrome and got it working. Thank you!

Chris
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 351

Thank you!

Pleasure, now about those Karma + & – buttons below our names.
    Or the “Thank You” button below a post.

I think mine are broken, (the – is working) can a few people test mine please? 😉

edit – I am joking.

Angel Tellez
    Participant

😆 You earned a + and ‘Thank You’ from me.

wickededge
    Keymaster

And from me 🙂

-Clay

Dennis Gocong
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 93

……. Is the upgrade compatible with the Field & Sport Kit? I wanted the F&S because of its small size and ease of transport, but I would like to add the upgrade kit to which ever system I buy.

Did anyone answer the compatibility question by ARES? I presume it is, but since I don’t have one on hand I wouldn’t know for sure?

wickededge
    Keymaster

……. Is the upgrade compatible with the Field & Sport Kit? I wanted the F&S because of its small size and ease of transport, but I would like to add the upgrade kit to which ever system I buy.

Did anyone answer the compatibility question by ARES? I presume it is, but since I don’t have one on hand I wouldn’t know for sure?[/quote]

The upgrade kit is not currently compatible with the Field & Sport though it would be fairly easy for us to do if there is enough interest.

-Clay

Dennis Gocong
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 93

Thanks, Clay

Good to know!

Angel Tellez
    Participant

Yes thank you very much Clay. Im glad to know that, I was really on the fence about the F&S because I travel with my knives and go on extended hunting/camping trips and the F&S would be perfect for those settings, and its smaller size would be a big plus for me. Maybe by the time I can make my order there will be enough interest in this to make the changes happen. 😉 Thanks again Clay!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.