Advanced Search

New Pro-pack 1 ordered questions???

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpener and Accessory Maintenance New Pro-pack 1 ordered questions???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jose Fuste
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 26

While waiting for my order to arrive, I have the following questions;

1.Do the Pro-pack I came with the ball joint system installed or that only applies to the Pro-pack II?
    2.If the answer is no, can the ball joint kit be installed as an upgrade on the Pro-pack I?

Something else, what is the warranty on this system? I was looking all over the site and found nothing, even email the info@wickededgeusa.com and haven’t got any response yet.

Thanks….Jose

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

The ball joints are an upgrade… they don’t come with the Pro Pack I, but can be installed as an upgrade.

I’m not sure what the official warranty is… but I doubt you’ll have an issue that won’t be solved to your satisfaction. 🙂

Brently White
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 4

The PP1 does not come with the ball joints. I believe the ball joint arms can be added. Good question on the warranty. I can’t say that I have seen any thing stating a warranty.

blacksheep25
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 68

Something else, what is the warranty on this system? I was looking all over the site and found nothing, even email the info@wickededgeusa.com and haven’t got any response yet.

From the instruction booklet, page 20:

“Wicked Edge offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the purchaser of the knife sharpener, for defects in materials and workmanship.”

I searched around the WE site as well as the Internet, and also found this:

“The Wicked Edge comes with a lifetime warranty that covers defects in all parts and workmanship.”

http://www.bestsharpeningstones.com/catalog/wicked-edge-sharpener.htm

Phil Pasteur
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 944

Jose,
    Every time I have seen anyone report any problems with their WEPS, they have fixed it.
    I screwed up when I got my ball joint arms upgrade… the angle brackets did not slide easily on the base bar, so I filed them internally. This was the wrong thing to do, because it was the base bar not the bracket that was causing the problem. I talked to Clay and they sent me a new base bar and new brackets. No questions asked.

I feel confident in saying that their limited lifetime warranty will be honored.

Yes you can add the ball joint arms if you want to at a later time, as related above. I did.

Phil

While waiting for my order to arrive, I have the following questions;

1.Do the Pro-pack I came with the ball joint system installed or that only applies to the Pro-pack II?
    2.If the answer is no, can the ball joint kit be installed as an upgrade on the Pro-pack I?

Thanks….Jose

Jose Fuste
    Participant

That is good to hear. I really don’t expect to have any issues, at this point they have already corrected all the posible flaws.

Thanks Phil…

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I guess we lost our warranty page when we changed over to the new site last year and no one had brought it up until now. I’ll get it added back ASAP. There is a lifetime warranty on the sharpener – if there is defect or parts failure due to materials or workmanship, we’ll fix it or replace it. Additionally, we do our very best to keep everyone completely satisfied, so a call or email will get things taken care of pretty quickly. We’re not big like Amazon, so our response time can lag sometimes, be we’re adding more staff to make that even faster.

-Clay

Jose Fuste
    Participant

Thanks Clay, I have no doubt on it after reading a lot of positive feedback from the forum members and now from your side.:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.