Advanced Search

New Guy Here

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New Guy Here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeremiah Troutman
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

Hello, new guy here with a recent desire to get into knives. My wife and I do a lot of vendor events with her small business and I figured I might need to get something going that I could do at them as well. I decided to try to get into knives. On top of it being something I could possibly do at these events, I also see it as something that I could make a hobby and become passionate about. I’m looking to learn the ends and outs of knives. I want to get into dealing knives at these events and I eventually want to start a little side hustle doing some sharpening. Yeah I know nothing about it right now, but I’ve got the time to get it figured out. Today I pulled the trigger on the Pro Pack 2! Am I crazy for spending that much on my first sharpener? I believe you get what you pay for and after everything I’ve looked into, it seems to be a very quality sharpener. I can’t wait to get it and get going! If everything works out right maybe I’ll try to be a WE dealer too! Haha, I guess I’m very gung ho right now.

airscapes
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 367

Hope your not crazy, cause if you are so am I!  I just got it to do the few knives the wife uses…   The neighbors are very happy as well since they got their knives done for free as I break in the stones 🙂

Good luck, it is a very therapeutic activity..

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.