Advanced Search

Micro adjustment problem?

Recent Forums Main Forum Getting Started Micro adjustment problem?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wellokaythen
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 9

I seem to be having an issue with my new ball joint arms. I can’t get the micro adjustment to turn. Do I use the screw knob above the macro adjustment or the tool on the side of the arm slide? I don’t want to mess anything up. In the meantime I’ll just use the regular arms. If someone could shed some light it would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

sunny

Wellokaythen
    Participant

Nevermind. I used a different wrench and popped her good. False alarm!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 427

I seem to be having an issue with my new ball joint arms. I can’t get the micro adjustment to turn. Do I use the screw knob above the macro adjustment or the tool on the side of the arm slide? I don’t want to mess anything up. In the meantime I’ll just use the regular arms. If someone could shed some light it would be very much appreciated. Thank you! sunny

Use the upper black wheel to unlock the adjuster, then take the smaller side  Allen key to make the actual adjustment, Ill get a photo up in a minute.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Wellokaythen
    Participant

Bill,

i was able to break it free using a hex from a keybar type set. I still decided to use the weps in its original form. (Standard arms, no riser, markers) I figured as I’m breaking the stones in I might as save the good stuff! Some hiccups here and there but overall very pleased!

sunny

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.