Advanced Search

Lot of Knives Sat at the fare -wow-long video

Recent Forums Main Forum Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Advanced Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Lot of Knives Sat at the fare -wow-long video

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

Well now, we had a great day with knives today – a record – 20 knives and 1 set of lopers.

Weather wise it was tufffff going at times –Mother Nature was letting us know what was up today.

Got home work and some repair work. 6 knives at home – 5 are done and the lopers. I will drop them all off on Sunday except the bread knives.

Please takea look at the end of vid – some pics of two old bread knives, I need to repair/fix them. Share some opinions and thoughts on what you think I should use – like epoxy or some related product.

Vid is like: 24 mins with old bread knife pics at the end and I also put them in the Off Topic menu.

Then I went to the land of nada and I should have just stayed home with jack – next vid.

See Thursday – good luck to everyone

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Tuffy I keep forgetting to ask? and I know I saw it in a post a while back but can’t remember which one? Where did you get you knife covers? I like them and your idea of putting your name on them. :cheer:

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

Tuffy I keep forgetting to ask? and I know I saw it in a post a while back but can’t remember which one? Where did you get you knife covers? I like them and your idea of putting your name on them. :cheer:

http://www.knifesleeves.com/pages/ourproducts.html#

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.