Advanced Search

It’s about time…

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat It’s about time…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mvh
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 9

I haven’t visited this forum much, but since Mark was so kind to introduce me to the forum again, I thought I’d visit and say hi again.

I’m planning on visiting more often and post some of my sharpening experiments and blog posts. (not sure if linking to my blog is allowed or not. Didn’t find the rules for some reason).

Just to start out, I’ll post some of my edges.

mvh
    Participant

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

I haven’t heard of a rule that says you can’t. Tom the owner of Jende Industries has his blog connected here so I think you have the same privilege. Give it a shot. Anything that adds in a positive way to the sharpening experience should be OK.

Cheers
    Leo

mvh
    Participant

Thanks Leo. I’ll link my blog then.

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Great blog Michael! Fine photos and excellent writing. I watched your shaving video…Yikes!
    I was waiting for a nose or a lip to fall to the floor! LOL! You and Tom have nerve to shave with a cleaver! Knife yes, cleaver no!
    Well done my friend. Good to have you back here on this forum too.

Best regards
    Leo

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Hi Michiel! Great to see you here! Welcome to the forum.

And for people who don’t know Michiel yet: read his blog and watch the videos. He is the most accomplished sharpener in Europe I know and can write as well.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Those are incredible looking edges and yes, please link to your blog posts. This forum is here to be a resource and community for the sharing of knowledge and growing of friendships. Your contributions are very welcome!

-Clay

mvh
    Participant

Thanks everybody. I do my very best to provide useful and entertaining posts and sacrificing common sense seems to work from time to time 😀

Tom Whittington
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 159

Always great to have more good folks around! Especially for guys like myself and many others just getting started, either as a hobby or adding to some commercial interest 🙂

I must say “shave with a cleaver” has more than piqued my interest, I’m going to have to check those videos…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.