Advanced Search

Is there going to be a Gen. 3 Pro 2017 upgrade kit?

Recent Forums Main Forum Is there going to be a Gen. 3 Pro 2017 upgrade kit?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

Clay,

Are you planning on releasing a upgrade kit so that some of the new features of the 2017 Gen. 3 pro can be put onto the original Gen. 3 Pro? There have been a lot of changes, so I wouldn’t expect that everything can be brought up to the new specification, but is there a way to get those tool less micro adjustments and the split jaws?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Clay, Are you planning on releasing a upgrade kit so that some of the new features of the 2017 Gen. 3 pro can be put onto the original Gen. 3 Pro? There have been a lot of changes, so I wouldn’t expect that everything can be brought up to the new specification, but is there a way to get those tool less micro adjustments and the split jaws?

Thanks for starting this thread. I don’t have an ETA for these yet, but here’s a list of what might be available

• Complete new Vise stack-up.
    • Split Jaws – Great idea, thanks!
    • Micro-Adjustment: We were struggling to come up with a plan for the new micro-adjustments because they require a new upright piece, which attaches differently than the pre 2017 models. I’m now thinking that we can create uprights with the legacy attachment to accommodate the new micro-adjustment setup. I’ll be talking to our production team about making that happen.

-Clay

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Ron
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 4

Clay,

I would like to build on the original question and ask if there will be a new 2017 vise upgrade kit for the Pro Pack I and II?

thanks

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Clay, I would like to build on the original question and ask if there will be a new 2017 vise upgrade kit for the Pro Pack I and II? thanks

Hey Ron,

Are you asking if the 2017 Vise can be added to the Pro-Packs 1 and 2? If so, then yes, we’ll be offering that upgrade soon.

-Clay

Ron
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 4

Hi Clay,

yes, that is exactly what I was asking. Sorry if I wasn’t clear. I am really looking forward to getting one. Wicked Edge is an awesome sharpening device. Thanks for helping us not so proficient sharpeners become the envy of a number of our friends. Ron

2 users thanked author for this post.
    phillyjudge
    Participant
    • Topics: 21
    • Replies: 63

I would be in for the split jaws!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.