Advanced Search

I need to vent here about customer service.

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat I need to vent here about customer service.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Fred Hermann
    Participant
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 188

When Clay and all his ‘Plank Owners’ (old Navy term) have become rich and famous, I want to be the guy in the commercials on the tropical island testing the beer…

Seriously though, and I think I can speak for the bulk of us.

WE WANT TO HELP

We believe in the product, we believe in you.

I don’t know if a public forum is the place to do it, but I bet you have customers who span the entire business spectrum.

Maybe we need a topic called ‘B&%ch Here’ so the venting can be sorted, assimilated, and quantified. Business is funny, at some point, they all lose their way, again and again. But it’s the folks in for the long haul who adjust.

And for the record, it’s KILLING me waiting for my PP2 (2 days from now).

craftyhack
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 48

I know the term, I was USN 4 yrs, NEC 3354, CIC Mr. Clinton, Nuke EM ;). Not a plank owner myself, not even deployed :/. Agreed on all other points.

Mine is here tomorrow! If I go to bed NOW, then it will get here faster, nite everyone!

Scott
    Participant
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 121

For a business and particularly a start up business to succeed and continue to succeed, at least two things have to come together. A good product and a sincere customer service experience for and by customers. Everything else must come second to these. WE has both and the one other thing that they really have no control over which is luck or timing. I am so happy to be here in the beginning because I love that I can support a business like WE who appreciates me and treats me as a valued customer.

I must say that I have been demanding and outspoken in my concerns and needs, I also feel it is important to give credit where it is due. For anyone coming here for the first time or considering whether to buy into Wicked Edge, I have been treated with the greatest of respect and employees at WE have gone out of their way to accommodate me and fix the few things that needed to be dealt with. I can’t say enough about how happy I am with WE and my decision to purchase the PP2. After a short time using my PP2, I can also say that WE is an excellent product and I give it my highest personal endorsement. My new black granite base is on the way and I have even added a couple more accessories to my order.

Thanks Kyle, Clay and Kay.

Regards to all
    Scott

Vincent Unrath
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3

I tried to contact Wicked Edge via e-mail and by phone and was unable to reach anyone. Not a big deal to me though. I still decided to purchase the system since I have seen it progress to what it is today. They have a great product and I like to think if I do have any problems with it I can count on them to resolve it. It is also great to see a forum with the owners and actual users. I’m sure most if not all my questions can be answered here. Every time they have to answer an e-mail or or take a call they are not shipping orders or talking to vendors and suppliers.

Yes, they can hire someone for this task but how knowledgeable will they be? Plus, more employees equal more cost to the product.

Just my .02 cents

Chris
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 351

Did you send Clay a PM here on the forum? Worked for me!

I’ve been chasing the new arms since I heard about them back in August, no reply to emails or requests in posts here.
    So I contacted a my local dealer who offered to order mine with his.
    I also had PM’d Clay.

When Clay, then WE responded, I told of my order going through the dealer now.
    But to my dismay, only one set of arms were allocated to the dealer, I missed out.
    At least he got his.

Then after posting pics about his arm joints being different in a thread and Clay thanking me for being persistent as he then decided to create new angle bars.
    It was to my own detriment, as he put a hold on sending out the arms until the new angle bar was made.

Now I’m told my arms are still not in the post and my email has no response?

So yes, communication here is an issue.
    Telling Clay via PM doesn’t mean the people that post or allocate are aware either.

Just my 2c.

edit – I even clarified my request in a PM to Clay, almost begging that I don’t miss out.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Hey Chris,

I did forward your emails along, am checking with Kay now and we’ll definitely get it resolved ASAP.

–Clay

-Clay

Chris
    Participant

we’ll definitely get it resolved ASAP.

–Clay

Thanks Clay, seems I’m just being impatient.

wickededge
    Keymaster

I think I’d be more impatient than you and I know that the lack of communication is terrible. We’re working desperately to resolve it as quickly as possible. On top of being super busy, we’ve had a slew of things to slow us down from a big email outage in which we lost several days of emails, a couple people out sick and other miscellaneous challenges, so the gap in our structure has been really exacerbated. The rapid growth and extra challenges have exposed that gap so at least we can see what needs fixing and we’re working at it as our number 1 priority right now.

we’ll definitely get it resolved ASAP.

–Clay

Thanks Clay, seems I’m just being impatient.[/quote]

-Clay

Chris
    Participant

The rapid growth and extra challenges have exposed a that gap so at least we can see what needs fixing and we’re working at it as our number 1 priority right now.

Now I feel guilty! :unsure:

We will look back on this and laugh one day.

It will all fall into place one day soon, all the best!

wickededge
    Keymaster

The rapid growth and extra challenges have exposed a that gap so at least we can see what needs fixing and we’re working at it as our number 1 priority right now.

We will look back on this and laugh one day.

It will all fall into place one day soon, all the best![/quote]

No need to feel guilty, I owe all of you guys on this thread a big thank you for both bringing this tough subject up and for being as patient as you’ve been! I don’t think it’s everyday that a company has customers cool enough to talk them through the issues that crop up. So many people would just walk away and you guys have been awesome at calling us to account and demanding/inspiring us to step up our game. I’m very grateful to all of you and think that Wicked Edge has the best customers ever!

-Clay

Chris
    Participant

So many people would just walk away

Where do we walk to? 😉

I don’t want to walk anywhere else as I wouldn’t like being there.

You have a brilliant product here, it will all fall into place with your attitude driving it.
    And thanks to Kay & Kyle, I’m sure they are being tested also.

wickededge
    Keymaster

And thanks to Kay & Kyle, I’m sure they are being tested also.

And how! 😉

-Clay

Scott
    Participant
    • Topics: 27
    • Replies: 121

It’s worth mentioning that there are over a thousand views on this thread already and I would bet that the vast majority if not all agree with what a great job Clay, Kay and Kyle are doing whether they post or just lurk.

Chris
    Participant

It’s worth mentioning that there are over a thousand views on this thread

That was me refreshing the page 990 times. 😉

edit – It’s interesting to see the change in your posts now your WEPS is in your hands.
    It has that affect doesn’t it, all is forgiven?

craftyhack
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 48

We will look back on this and laugh one day.[/quote]
    One day? I read this post and LOL’ed right now :lol:.

Some nasty stomach flu bug is going around, half of my company is in different stages of it. When I said I was going to bed yesterday at 4 I wasn’t kidding… really because I didn’t feel good(today getting here faster was just a bonus). I *just* woke up and don’t remember the last 24 hrs. My PP2 is sitting in the living room on the floor I think, woo hoo, gotta go!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.