Advanced Search

How about a section for WTS/WTT/WTB?

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box How about a section for WTS/WTT/WTB?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

I think this would be very helpful to have Clay. For example, I’m selling my DinoLite but didn’t have anywhere to post it here so I had to post it on bladeforums. Would like to see this on the WE forums so that way we can pass gear/knives around, sell used items/stones for a good price to each other, and get stuff we need. Maybe have one for sharpening accessories, one for knives, and one for other gear. I know that this isn’t the point of the WE forums, but I like to think that we are a closer knit bunch than most of the other forums and would like to see the option to help each other out in this aspect here and there. Thanks.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Josh,
    Thank you for the suggestion. Please check out what I’ve created so far WTS/WTT/WTB at the bottom of the page and give your feedback as to how to improve it.
    -Clay

I think this would be very helpful to have Clay. For example, I’m selling my DinoLite but didn’t have anywhere to post it here so I had to post it on bladeforums. Would like to see this on the WE forums so that way we can pass gear/knives around, sell used items/stones for a good price to each other, and get stuff we need. Maybe have one for sharpening accessories, one for knives, and one for other gear. I know that this isn’t the point of the WE forums, but I like to think that we are a closer knit bunch than most of the other forums and would like to see the option to help each other out in this aspect here and there. Thanks.

-Clay

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

It says I don’t have permissions to access that page… :-

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Okay, try now, should work 🙂

It says I don’t have permissions to access that page… :-

-Clay

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.