Advanced Search

Hi Everyone!

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hi Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 13

oh yea, here is my post on Chef knives to go forum:

(Talking to Clay Allison)

“Post subject: Re: My adventures with a Wicked Edge”

“Really awesome machine! I just got my pro pack yesterday and since then I have been figuring it out (pretty simple) and sharpening. The stones took about 10 knives to really break in well enough to where I got satisfying edges. After that, they keep getting better! I have gotten hair whittling edges on CPM-M4, VG-10, and ZDP-189 since the stones have broken in. Also, congrats on the Accessory of the year at Blade show”

Mark
    Participant

The CPM-M4 is a Spyderco Gayle Bradley, the VG-10 is a Delica and so is the ZDP just in case you wanted to know. And since then I have sharpened 154-CM on a Spyderco Manix2 and whatever the steel is on one of the really cheap Wusthof knives, all hair whittling! I love it!

Thanks

Mark
    Participant

here are a few edges!B) not really mirrors but getting better as I use the diamond stones and the more they break in.

the cheap Wusthof:

ZDP-189 Delica:

Gayle Bradley:

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

¡Bravo! Nice work Mark, thank you for sharing those photos.

-Clay

Mark
    Participant

thanks! and also thanks for making the AWESOME sharpening system!

Thomas Meeks
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 17

Those knives look great. The edge on the third one looks especially sharp! Good job.

Mark
    Participant

Those knives look great. The edge on the third one looks especially sharp! Good job.

Oh yea! M4 sharpens up real nice!

wickededge
    Keymaster

Hey Mark,

I don’t know if you’ve seen the knife database yet, but if not, please give it a visit and add in your knives if you have a moment. Here is the link: http://www.wickededgeusa.com/index.php?option=com_joodb&view=catalog&Itemid=94

-Clay

Mark
    Participant

yep I have looked at the Database a few times just haven’t entered any knives, I just entered a spyderco delica 4

wickededge
    Keymaster

Thanks Mark, got it!

yep I have looked at the Database a few times just haven’t entered any knives, I just entered a spyderco delica 4

-Clay

Mark
    Participant

Well, it has been a few weeks now and I think I have sharpened every knife in the house with the WEPS :D. It is awesome! I made a video of myself sharpening with it and put it on YouTube and I just noticed that wicked edge put it up on their Facebook page! Well, to Clay and all of the other people at Wicked Edge, thanks for this amazing sharpener!

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Here’s the link (to make it easy)….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHObrwckScI

Great job!

cbw

Mark
    Participant

Thanks cbw!

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Great video, cbw!

(And thanks for connecting me to Wicked Edge on Twitter 😉 – I got the link to your video from a friend of mine who retweeted a tweet by Clay.)

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Thanks… but the credit goes to MarkAlexander… it’s his video. I just posted the link to make it easy to find (or for those who avoid Facebook). 🙂

cbw

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.