Advanced Search

Hello from Reno!

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello from Reno!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    William
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 38

I wanted to formerly say hello here at the Welcome Mat.   I already posted in Getting Started as I was unclear which pond I wanted to jump in.  Turns out I didn’t need a lot of convincing and jumped in the ocean with both feet.  I have a WE 130 and a granite base headed my way, courtesy of Oldawan.   I also have other stones, strops and attachments shipping soon from WE.  As I mentioned in aforementioned post, I put together my own Pro-Pack Me.  🙂

Anyway, thank you for having me and I look forward to learning and contributing!

William

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Dwight Glass
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 89

Welcome to the pond and thank you for jumping.

David
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 37

Welcome William you will be very happy with the WE system.

Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

I think you’ll be happy with your choice. Please keep us posted when your unit arrives. Helping new users get the most of their WE is a big part of what the forum is about.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Pinkfloyd
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 208

Great choice William, Users on this forum are very knowledgeable, very willing to offer help if you so need some. Enjoy!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    William
    Participant

Great choice William, Users on this forum are very knowledgeable, very willing to offer help if you so need some. Enjoy!

Thank you David!  I will most likely be eliciting such assistance on my errr….first victim when it arrives!

William
    Participant

Thank you!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.