Advanced Search

Hello Everyone New member here from Alabama …

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello Everyone New member here from Alabama …

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alden
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Hello fellow Sharpeners , from Silverhill , Alabama here . Ordered my Wicked Edge Go a couple days ago , figured it would be the model to serve me the best . Looking forward to it arriving and using it real soon . However today I have been at hospital all day and have torn the tendons in my right arm and elbow and will see a Ortho. Surgeon Friday  for a Surgery date . Looks like i will be out of commission from using my Go for a couple 2 – 3 months , Bummer . So i guess I will visit forum most often to read up and gather Knowledge from you experts . Have a great evening and take care , God Bless !

Dwight Glass
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 89

welcome Alden, I think you will find questions and answers hear that make life a little easier. We want you to have  the best experience possible with that Wicked Edge Go.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

Alden:  That sounds like what would happen to my arm if I had to throw a ball more than 50-60 feet.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Sorry to here of your injury Alden.  Keep the faith. Hopefully you’ll be in rehab soon with the physical/occupational Therapists.  Don’t keep your new WE GO a secret from them.  You may find using it could be a helpful part of your rehabilitation?  You never know.  The motion is gentle and repetitive like exercising.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Alden
    Participant
    • Replies: 1

Thank you all for the encouragement , I have been reading the forum and learning things already ! Great info and folks here

Edge Science
    Participant
    • Replies: 6

Here’s to a speedy recovery Alden and hopefully you will get to enjoy that WE soon!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.