Advanced Search

Forum Browsing App

Recent Forums Main Forum Forum Browsing App

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Forrest
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 4

Hey Guys,

I was hoping someone might be familiar with an app for the iPhone that you can use to get access to this forum.  I have really been enjoying the community here but am away from the computer much of the time.  Would be great to have a better way for me to access the forum than just a browser.  Any thoughts or ideas would be great.  Thanks

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Have you tried Tapatalk?

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Forrest
    Participant

Thanks for the idea.  I tried Tapatalk but it doesn’t seem to work with this forum.  Sure would have been nice.

Mark76
    Participant

Bad luck…

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

We’re in the process of getting it reinstalled. I’m not sure why it quit on us, but we’ll get it back up and running.

-Clay

Forrest
    Participant

Great to know.  Thanks! Maybe you could let us know when it’s supposed to be working again?

wickededge
    Keymaster

Great to know. Thanks! Maybe you could let us know when it’s supposed to be working again?

Will do.

-Clay

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

I noticed tonight that the “Go to top of page” button doesn’t appear on my screen.  It looks like it’s hiding behind my clock and date on the toolbar.   I’m using Chrome as a browser

Mark76
    Participant

I noticed tonight that the “Go to top of page” button doesn’t appear on my screen. It looks like it’s hiding behind my clock and date on the toolbar. I’m using Chrome as a browser

That’s weird. I’m using Chrome, too, but here it does work.

wickededge
    Keymaster

I noticed tonight that the “Go to top of page” button doesn’t appear on my screen. It looks like it’s hiding behind my clock and date on the toolbar. I’m using Chrome as a browser

That’s odd. I’m on Chrome as well and seeing it where it belongs. What platform and resolution is your setup?

-Clay

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

I’m running Chrome at 1920 X 1080.  Right now, I only see the top 20% or so of the button, even if I scroll all the way down.  Apparently it happens when I come out of some other app.  My tool bar is set slightly taller and the button fades into gray behind it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.