Advanced Search

(SOLD) Wicked Edge Gen 3 Pro Complete Bundle

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell (SOLD) Wicked Edge Gen 3 Pro Complete Bundle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    h7per
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 5

Wicked Edge Gen 3 Pro with every diamond stone and most attachments
    Because of some unexpected problems in my life, I was forced to sell some of my blades and now it’s turn for this system to go to new home.

View post on imgur.com

Condition:
    LNIB, I’m second owner but first owner has used it only ONE time, I’ve purchased it around 2 weeks ago and have never used it, just claimed package yesterday.
    Can provide more detailed pics to real buyers as “proof” if needed, otherwise main pics show the condition perfectly in my opinion.

Specs:
    It is one of the most expensive WE sharpeners, I’ve purchased extra sets of stoines and attachments so one can even run sharpening service with all this.
    The system originally includes 100/200, 400/600 and 800/1000 grit stones and a really nice hard case similar to a Pelican case. From WE I’ve purchased but have never used a set of 50/80, 1500/2200 and 3000/glass platens stones, 3 micron diamond lapping film, two sets of leather strops and two set of diamond paste 5/3.5 and 1/0.5 micron. Also I’ve purchased Generation 3 Jaws for 1/4″ Blades with 12″ Guide Rods and Wixey WR300 Type 2 Digital Angle Gauge with Advanced Alignment Guide.
    To purchase all this directly from WE one must pay $1750.

PRICE: (Was $1400 Then $1300) Now $1200 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT: PayPal G&S

SHIPPING: WORLD WIDE shipping with FedEx or TNT Express, insured with signature confirmation to your PayPal address.

TERMS: Please post an “I’ll take it” here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges…so be sure to ask any questions NOW!

aleksandresarj@gmail.com for questions (Will give PayPal address in PM or email).
    First I’ll take it, gets it. Either here or email.

Thanks for looking.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by h7per.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by h7per. Reason: Price drop
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 404

The Commercial Series is the most expensive if I remember right. And the extra stones that you said are 80/100, are really 50/80 stones. I hope that everything goes well for you guys!

h7per
    Participant

The Commercial Series is the most expensive if I remember right. And the extra stones that you said are 80/100, are really 50/80 stones. I hope that everything goes well for you guys!

Thanks, Ive edited it out, it was late night typing mistake about 50/80.

h7per
    Participant

Price drop, as I’m in a hurry.
    So only $1300 for complete bundle.
    This is lowest I can go as shippng via FedEx Express costs me almost $300..

h7per
    Participant

As time plays against me, I’m making final price drop.

$1200 for everything listed above.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by h7per.
    h7per
    Participant

Sold. Funds received. Shipping tomorrow morning.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.