Advanced Search

FOR SALE: WE 100 W/ PRO PACK II FULL SET

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell FOR SALE: WE 100 W/ PRO PACK II FULL SET

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    OneMoreKnife
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

I have a WE 100 with Pro Pack II on WE Granite Base. Set includes 4 sets of WE Diamond Stones (50/80, 100/200, 400/600, 800/100), 2 sets of WE Ceramic Stones (1200/1600 and 1.4/0.6), 2 WE Leather Strop Sets (5/3.5 and 1/0.5) with Yellow, Green and Silver Diamond Paste. Also included is a Accuremote Angle Gauge, a Plastic Case that Holds the Stones and the Instruction Manual that came with the sharpener.  The Original Arms and other Parts I replaced with the Pro Pack II are also included.

I sharpened about 15 knives with the system before I lost interest in the hobby.

$575.00 Plus Shipping to CONUS

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by OneMoreKnife.
    Everett Converse
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

Is this available. Are you open to offers or is price your best price. I was interested in what you thought full price of items listed was. Thanks

OneMoreKnife
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

I am open to offers. I looked back and totaled up over $1,000 when I bought everything new so that’s how I based my price. Let me know your thoughts and what you think its worth and maybe we can come to an agreement.

Everett Converse
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

Would you consider $550 shipped. If yes are you able to take PayPal or Apple Pay. Thank you.

MarcH
    • Topics: 62
    • Replies: 2202

Gentlemen,  for your privacy and security I suggest you exchange any personal information via private messaging.

You can click the blue user name for the forum member you want to send the message.  This will refer you to the private messaging page.  Then click the “private message” orange button.  Fill out the dialog box then press send.  You’ll see a confirmation if done correctly.

The number “0” in the white circle to the upper right on this browser page, next to “Howdy” your screen-name, will become blue to indicate the number of messages you have.  You can click on the blue round button to read the message and to respond.

Thanks

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.